Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weight Watchers Update

On Thursday I ran all the way to my Weight Watchers meeting. I probably looked like I was on the verge of death when I walked in because my face was so red. I ran two blocks back toward home afterward, but I was pooped! So I walked the rest.
I lost 1.6 lbs this week which puts me at 150. I have a total weight loss of 10.4 lbs! It feels amazing! And I am especially liking how different my clothes are fitting. I LOVE it!

7 comments:

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Good job Jina!!! You are such a trooper and a good example!!!

annie said...

AWSOME! seriously i need to be better at commiting to excersize.

The Ahlins said...

You looked good yesterday jina, jason said that he could tell and you looked awesome! good job!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

That is sweet! Good for you!

Diana said...

Awesome numbers, Jina! You're going to be passing me any minute now... I'm so proud of you! The run back home is a bit more uphill, so I don't blame ya for just walking it! Sorry I couldn't run with you. I did run there, but probably at least 30 min before ya! Hope you have another great week! Keep it up!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

You go girl! Good for you!

tina said...

way to go! I'm still being lazy and un-energetic. You guys all give me hope and one of these days, I will exercise again. lol