I LOVE to read! It is one of my most favorite things to do, but I am a total closet reader. I have this inner nerd in me that craves for a new book and when I go to the library I will almost whisper to the librarian to find a particular book for me or for her to suggest one......keeping it hush hush. I NEVER read in public. And I am even more a closet reader the trendier the book is. I don't know why this is......I almost want to laugh at myself at how silly this seems......but I can't help it. Maybe its because of the sappy, too detailed, makes you blush, romance books that I read.....I don't know. I view book reading in public like announcing your political views......some people are really open and boastful, where others like me (or my dad in political sense), who wouldn't tell you for anything. I even confuse myself on why I can express an opinion on a movie with out a second thought EVEN if its based on a book, but be so shy about what I read. I know........crazy!
I will say.....yes, I have read Twilight. And I LOVED the movie. I am so excited for tomorrow when it comes out on video! Oh....and another thing.....once I read a book even if I love it, (this is not including the scriptures lol) I will never read it again!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, well I LOVE reading and am not afraid to admit it. In fact, if you get brave join me on goodreads.com where you can share what books you like, what you've read and what you want to read so going to the library is a breeze...you already have titles in mind. Just add me with my email, tina_scrappin@hotmail.com (if you dare). lol. Only people you add can see your "list" or profile.
Post a Comment