Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Pay-Off

After working really hard this week, I am proud to announce that I lost 3 lbs! My new current weight now is 151.6 with a total loss of 8.8 lbs! It was such a relief to hear that result. I was pretty skeptical since my last weight-in wasn't so drastic but it feels great! Now I just need to figure out how to stay motivated on the weekends to work-out. I just get so lazy!

My friend Shantel is having me do a colon cleanse with her. I have never in my life attempted one so I thought that I would give it a shot. Today was the day that we were suppose to start together. I took the first drink this morning and I have to say that it was all I could do to swallow the whole thing! When you mix it with water...it turns to this gel like substance. Can that really be healthy? I had to ask myself this question. But being the warrior friend that I am..........I am still gonna to keep on truckin'.
Oh and it was from Nature Sunshine. Any one ever tried this one and any suggestions on how to make it easier to drink?

5 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

yuck! no but good luck with that!

Diana said...

Great job! Just remember that this diet isn't a quick fix and that you'll have awesome weeks, and not-so-awesome weeks. I'm glad you had an awesome week to make up for last week! It's a journey of learning to be consistent. Way to go!

Emily said...

Way to go with the weight loss...that is awesome! Good luck with the cleanse...that is not fun...but it might be good for your system.

~Bones & Shany~ said...

LOL girl i told you mix it with juice or gatorade something with another flavor other then water!!! and that shaker i got you will mix it up better and drink it fast it's not so bad!! on another note CONGRATS on the weight loss your doing awesome!!!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Jina, I am so jealous you are doing so good!!! I will have to come walk with you guys!! :)