Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Did I Do???













W
as this the result of the SuperNanny techniques???....No lol. This is just Brady showing off that he knows how to go cross-eyed. For an update on how it has been going I will say that it has helped us out tremendously. Brett and I feel like we are finally getting the time together that we deserve! We often look at each other and say, "Why in the heck weren't we doing this along time ago?". I think our Comcast bill will be outrageous for all the movies we have been able to catch up on. Our favorite so far? Swing Vote.

Owen is now sleeping from 8:30 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. most nights which is a gift from heaven! Both of my kids are happier and there are less tantrums in the Carter house. Now that I have said that, they are going to be way bad at church and all of you will be like, "suuuuuuuure....it's working." lol

3 comments:

lacey said...

i am so glad that it is working for you. i had a hard time with bridger untell he was almost a year! but now he is falling asleep by him self at 7:30 and is up at 8 it is sooooooo great!!!!

Laura said...

Your the best! I wish I had this book when Bayler was 6 mo old. Keep up the good work:)

Cristy said...

Gina, Your inspiring me! I sleep trained my girls but with corbin I have toally let our schedule slide. I am starting the sleep training soon!!! It cant be soon enough!!