Thursday, February 26, 2009

Progress

Tonight was the very anticipated weigh-in at my Weight Watchers meeting. After weighing me there, I found out that I have lost 5.2 lbs which puts me at 155.2! I am so excited! I have been walking every night. For the most part an hour, getting a few jogs in, and even though there were a couple days were I was only able to walk for 45 minutes, I still feel great about what I have been able to do. I have tons more energy and don't feel like I need a nap everyday like I use to.
This week has shown me a lot. I am no longer in denial about what I was eating before lol. Watching what I eat and the portion that I eat has opened my eyes to all the unnecessary calories I was taking in. AND the foods that I thought were healthy that I was eating a ton of turned out to be waaay high in calories. Let's face it.....I NEVER looked at labels before. If it said healthy on the box I was a believer lol.

Next week I am going to be even more aware about making better food choices so that hopefully I can loose as much as I did this week. Thursday's are so much fun now and its exciting when it pays off!

9 comments:

Diana said...

WOW!!!! Way to go, Jina! I'm very proud of you! So glad your week of hard work paid off. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll continue to see some great progress!

The Ahlins said...

ya WOW!! thats awesome! I am glad you have seen such good results already, it will keep you motivated! You are doing such a great job!

Meg said...

That great, it feels good to shed the frist pounds, and helps you keep on going.

Emily said...

Jina - I am so proud of you. Way to go. Your hard work was really worth it. Keep up the great work.

BTW: I would love to go on walks with you if you want company. What time to you usually go for your walk?

Laura said...

Jina you freaking ROCK!!! Great job, I think you have inspired a lot of ppl to get moving, including me. Keep up the good work, you go girl!

TJ and Stephanie said...

Good for YOU!!!!! That is so exciting!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Jina you are so awesome!!! I hope you reach your goal you deserve it and 5lbs in a week.......that is a big accomplishment!! Congrats!!!! You are such a good example!!!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

P.s. I lost your email some how so email it to me my email is jsbmjohnson04@hotmail.com! Peace out!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Awesome!! Good work!