Today he wouldn't say good-bye to my mom when we left her house and he does this every so often (because he doesn't want to leave) so when I want him to say good-bye he wont because he knows that I am a sucker. That when we get out to the car and he is crying because he wants to say good-bye, I will take him back in to do so, which means he can see grandma one more time. Well, this time I told him to say good-bye and he wouldn't and I told him that he better say it right now because once we are out to the car, I am not bringing him back in. But because he inherited my stubbornness, he still shook his head no.
When we were outside I told him that it wasn't very nice the way he was acting and that he might have hurt grandma's feelings. And just at that he started to cry, saying "I say toodle loo pama!". After making a big fuss, I (being the sucker remember) told him that we will call grandma on our way home and say good-bye. When I handed him the phone he STILL wouldn't say it so I grabbed the phone, told my mom he is being a little brat and hung up. That, I thought, had ended it.
Nope.......after 10 mintues I can see him in the rearview mirror and he says, "I not little brat mom. Don't say that! That naughty words!". I had to bite my lip from laughing.
I tag Megan Ahlin, Sara Johnson, Shantel Gurule, Diana Croshaw and Rachel Petersen

No comments:
Post a Comment