This is a picture of us in Mesquite before we were married. No, we were not there by ourselves lol....I was there with him and his family. I look at this picture and feel as though it happened yesterday. That kiss makes me smile and kinda laugh because of the passion that you see. And yes, it is still just like that, full of passion and love.As this Valentine Day is here, I just have to express how much I love and am in love with my husband. He is the best! When I met him, I thought wow. When we started dating I thought amazing. When he asked me to marry him I choked out yes! And when we came out of the temple, I felt complete.
I am grateful everyday for him in my life. He is everything that I am not. Now I still look at him and think wow. Back then I thought that I could never love more than the way I felt on my wedding day, but I was wrong....I love him so much more!

3 comments:
I love that picture of you guys! you guys look so much younger!
What a darling picture! I'm a big fan of great kisses... and that looked like a good one!
Cute picture! Your little ones are so adorable! You look so happy!
Post a Comment