Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Brunette My Husband Is Seeing



































S
o what do all of ya think? I cannot believe that I went this dark! I wanted something totally different and MAN! did I get it!
I am a person that orders the same thing wherever I eat because I don't like to go out of my comfort zone! Well, this was totally out of my comfy zone.
I am so glad that Brett likes it, and it will be a fun change for a while. When my kids first saw me, they just stared, it was so funny! Owen kept patting my head. I asked Brady if dad was going to be mad and he said, "no he will laugh". But to my relief, Brett thinks I am pretty hot.

8 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

wow!! That looks awesome! Have you ever colored it like that before? I wonder if it's hard to get back to your red. I am the same way about ordering the same food and all that so props to you for doing something different!

Diana said...

I LOVE IT!!! Those pictures of you are also stunning! Way to be brave, but for those of us that would love to somehow bottle your natural color, it's amazing you'd change it! It's super cute, though, so enjoy your days as a brunette!

Emily said...

Wow! Sexy Mama. YOu look awesome! I love the color it looks great. So stunning.

Meg said...

You look good as a brunette, Laura just did the same thing. I'm getting my hair done next week maybe I'll join the brunette pool.

The Draper's said...

It looks great! I like it a lot!

lacey said...

love love love it!!! you look so good dark!!!! and the bangs are amazing!! i bet brett cant take his hands off you :) wow i never thought you would change your amazing red hair but change is good and you can defanlety pull the brunette off. you need to come in to stone drug and show everyone i think the cindys would love it. come thursday or fridays when iam there.

Allyson said...

Wow! the bangs look great! The truth is, Ive always wanted to put red in my hair but I just dont dare!

tina said...

Wow! You look so hot--of course your husband likes it! Seriously, I really love it. I didn't even recognize you in the pictures on Emily's blog--now I know why. LOL