So last Sunday I weighed in at my Mother-In-Laws at 142.2 which wasn't as great as I'd hoped. It was still a 3.6 lb loss in 4 days. (When I put it that way it sounds really good). She however lost 4 1/2 lbs in the same amount of time so I really have to kick it up a notch. And I know that it is because she just started, but that puts her ahead of me still. At Weight Watchers today I weighed in at 139.6. Oh yeah, that's right, I am officially in the 130's!!! Woot woot!!!! I lost 2 lbs since Sunday. My total weight loss is now 20.8 lbs!
I have been running a lot more. I ran 7 1/2 miles this week and am hoping that I can run about 3 miles 3 times a week from here on out. As I get closer to my goal, I know I will have to step up the workout routines. Maybe, if I get lucky, I can go to Brett's work and start doing some weight lifting to really tone my body. NOT bulk it, just tone.
Tracking what I eat has been the biggest improvement of loosing weight. It is totally the key. Putting pen to paper is like magic.
It is so exciting to here all of you loose weight too. I LOVE reading all of your updates! I hope that I can get some before and after pictures on here soon. This has been an amazing journey for me and one that hope I don't have to go through again other than loosing baby weight lol.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is soooo awesome! You rock! I need to kick up my workouts too. lol You guys should call me. I saw you and Diana running the other night. I have a crazy schedule and run when I can. Anyway, keep up the good work.
That is so awesome!!! I am so so so proud of you!!!!!!! Can you give me some of oyur motivation??? lol So what is your goal weight???
Tina- I would love to run with you. I also run when I can but it is always in the evening. I can't do morning runs, I hate getting up early!
Sarah- My goal weight is 125. I can't believe I only have a little under 15 lbs to loose!
Post a Comment