Sunday, May 31, 2009

Elisa's Graduation!















My adorable Sister-In-Law Elisa, graduated from Payson High School on May 28th. I was so happy for her. She is so gorgeous and has this awesome personality that everyone loves to be around. She is so funny and makes everyone feel good around her.














When I first met Elisa, she was 10 years old! I have tons of memories of her up to this day and the first one I remember was playing Rummikub at their house with her and Brett. We had just barely started dating. Megan and her would spy on us all the time!

As I see her get older, I am sad/happy that her and Megan are getting their own little lives. I know that is weird, but sometimes I wish we could go back a few years and play more games or hang out with them at their house more. They made it so much fun. I have always felt like they were truly my sisters. No matter where we went, vacations or otherwise, they have always made it a blast and we always created great memories.

Congratulations Peanut on your huge achievement! I love you and am so proud of you!

No comments: