This is what happens when your 3 year old decides to shave. As you can see, he was in the tub and Brett and I went to check on him and this is what we found. He wasn't crying or anything! He just sat there with the wash cloth up to his lip trying to dab the blood away. When we asked him what happened, he said "I shave like this", and he showed us the motion lol. I should have known that this was coming because earlier that week, I caught him shaving his legs in the tub. Oh Brady, enjoy this time without hair, because later on you'll wish you didn't have any lol.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
3 Year Olds Cannot Shave
This is what happens when your 3 year old decides to shave. As you can see, he was in the tub and Brett and I went to check on him and this is what we found. He wasn't crying or anything! He just sat there with the wash cloth up to his lip trying to dab the blood away. When we asked him what happened, he said "I shave like this", and he showed us the motion lol. I should have known that this was coming because earlier that week, I caught him shaving his legs in the tub. Oh Brady, enjoy this time without hair, because later on you'll wish you didn't have any lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
AHHHH scary! I'm glad it didnt require stitches!
Holy smack! I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it looks!
That makes me shiver. Yikes. My sister shaved off her bangs...but managed not to cut herself...how does that work!!??! Poor Brady...ouch.
Eww!! oh my gosh..I hope little brady is okay!
ok that totally makes me cringe! i'm not good with blood. i would have freaked out if i walked into the bathroom and saw that. i love the shaving of the legs though :)
WOW! I don't think any of my kids have thought of that. They like to use deodorant like dad. It probably didn't hurt, like when you nick yourself shaving and don't really feel it. He'll love that photo when he's older.
Sorry to hear about your grandma. How are your parents doing? Give your mom a hug for me.
Post a Comment