Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Brithday Owen!















My cute little Owen turned 1 year on the 8th of May. I can't believe how fast this time has flown. I don't have pictures of him eating his cake, but thank goodness my mom does! We took his cake to her house to share with all the family. He ate his WHOLE piece! It was so cute. He has such a distinct, fun personality already.















Sooo unlike his older brother, Owen never leaves my side. I think the doctor forgot to cut the umbilical cord. But I just love how he recognizes me as his mom and no one else will do. He is such a good little helper at re-organizing the dishes in the dishwasher as I am loading them, and LOVES to tell us its time to watch a different show by pressing buttons on the remote.

I am so glad I have Owen in my life. He has given me hope for having more kids lol. If he hadn't come out happy and easy going, I probably would have thrown in the towel. Owen adds so much to our little family. Brady is so protective of him, he wont even let people look at him or talk to him at the store. I am so glad that the two of them are close.

Owen,

Even though you wont remember a thing about your first birthday, you had fun with all the attention everyone gave you. You are growing up so fast and your dad and I can't believe we are already at this first milestone! Your character and funny faces you pull just make us laugh. And your slobbery wet shirt that everyone can't believe, is all your own. We love everything about your little person and can't wait to see you learn and grow. Happy Birthday!

Love, Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Allyson said...

There really is nothing better than your kids needing YOU and only YOU....