Friday, May 22, 2009

Weight Watchers Update

Well, for the past 4 weeks, nothing exciting has happened. I have maintained myself at 144 (which IS NOT the goal lol) and have finally come to the point where I have had it! It is all due to my own laziness of not tracking what I am eating. And why would I not want to track???.........because I am in denial. Plain and simple.

But no longer do I want to fill my plate and look over at Brett, seeing that his eyebrows are on the ceiling, and say "I can eat this. It's within my points". And then his eyes would narrow and glare, without saying a word, communicating "Suuuure it is".

It's frustrating how I think "look how much skinnier I would be right now if I had just stuck to it!", but o-well. So yesterday at Weight Watchers I weighed in at 144.0 lbs. I lost .2 this week and if you have been following me, the lowest so far that I have been is 143.8 lbs. YES, I know I gained a little one week, but I promise I haven't gotten higher than the 144.2 lbs. in these last 4 weeks.

OH....and by the way.....a couple weeks ago I reached my 10% goal which was loosing 16 lbs of the weight that I started out with!!!!! I was THRILLED! It puts my total weight loss as of yesterday at 16.4 lbs!

So the goals for the next two weeks are to: 1. Track everything that I eat, 2. Exercise for 1 hour Mon-Fri, and 3. Run the Art City 5k. Hopefully by the end of this month I am under 140 (I am so sick of being in the 140's).

P.S. I am loving this cloudy/overcast weather. It is great not having to run in the heat!

P.P.S I found out that those Granny Cookies (the sugar cookies with pink icing that are absolutely heaven) are 4 servings a cookie! 4 FREAKIN' servings! This is after I have been pigging out on them for the last couple weeks! Brett was like "Heeeeellllooo Jina! I could have told you that!".......there's that darn denial again!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Good luck this week! I know you can do it! Make a little sign for yourself that says "you bite it, you write it!" It will keep you from eating something just so you don't have to write it down. And even if it doesn't stop you, it should help you pay attention more!

Meg said...

Your doing great! I myself have got stuck along the way, keep it up and keep going. Call me sometime so we can chat.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Nice work! keep it up, loosing weight is such an annoyance sometimes!