Tuesday, May 3, 2011

36 Week Appointment

YAY!!!! I am now officially going to be seen every week now! Which means that I am in the home stretch! My next appointment is on the 9th and my awesome doctor said he would start me a week early (on the 23rd or 24th) if I don't go before then. It is so awesome to think I only have 2 1/2 weeks left! OR 2 Sundays lol. He said she is head down, her heartbeat sounds great, to start monitoring her movements and if I start having contractions 3 to 5 minutes apart to go into the hospital. I am really not counting on that though. I couldn't get that lucky.

I have noticed that she has become rather quiet with her movements and I'm guessing its cuz there is no more room in there. I have braxton hicks contractions alot throughout the day and feel tired all the time but am doing great! I have learned to dope myself up on Tylenol at night which helps a ton with the sciatic nerve pain and bone pain down there.

I can't believe these are the last two weeks it will just be the boys and I. I can't picture myself with a girl, my very own girl, running around the house. It's surreal. I am so over being pregnant though. It is the best feeling when your body is all your own. I know that I will be up feeding the baby numerous times a night, but I can't wait to actually get good sleep when I can sleep.

No comments: