At my very much anticipated appointment today, I was dialated a 3, 75% and a -1 station. I am scheduled for induction on Wednesday!! Not sure what time though. Doctor said I have to call over to the hospital at 5:45 a.m. that morning and they will tell me what time to come in. He said to be ready though, because they could tell me to come in right then. I really hope so!!! I am SO excited for my sweet baby girl!
For the past few nights it has been incredibly hard to sleep. My hips and pelvis area just ache to no end. Doesn't matter what position either. I started taking tylenol just to relieve it.
I wish there was something you could take to stop going pee four times a night though :)
As I sit and reflect on our family of four and how its going to change really soon into a family of five, I am trying to cherish these last couple of days. My boys are really excited but I know that they are only kids and don't realize the drastic changes coming.
Everyone has been telling me that the 3rd baby is the hardest to adapt to. It kinda makes me a little nervous but somehow I know it works out because the same people saying these things go on to have their 4th, 5th and so on. Hmmmm.
So here is to one looooooooooooonnnnnggg day tomorrow. In a way it seems unreal to be having her in such a short time. I will post pictures as soon as possible.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you Jina!! And we miss you in Kolob 1st
Post a Comment