Wednesday, April 20, 2011

34 Week Appointment

Baby Chloe is growing fast! She is head down and moving tons! I am starting to get lots of heartburn (must be from all her cute hair growing ;) and have started to get my appetite back. I only have one more 2 week appointment left (YAY!!) and then its every week. I only gained 3 lbs! Ya, that still might be alot for just 2 weeks but with my boys I had gained 5-7 lbs in two weeks.

I can't believe we are this close to having a new baby in our house! Especially a GIRL baby! It is still surreal to me. I can't picture me with my very own daughter and even more strange to me is picturing Brett with his very own little girl lol.

This week I am slowly getting more things ready. I got family pictures developed, although not hung up yet, and pictures developed off my camera so we have room for pictures of Chloe's big day (this was a TON, like 300!), but I still have alot to do. For some reason just lacking a little motivation.

We still need to get a rocking recliner and end tables for our room. We did get a tv in there (which helps tons when your up at the wee hours feeding) and for this I am glad Brett is a deep sleeper. Owen use to wake up at the same times every night and I actually looked forward to the shows I was able to watch. Oprah became our late-night treat. And my tired honey just sleeps right through the tv glow and noise.

In the meantime, I have lots of little commitments coming up, but also a shower thrown by my awesome friends back in Springville for me, Easter, a bridal shower thrown by my sister's and I for our new sister CJ, a baby shower for my cute sis-in-law Elisa, my sister Julie's birthday, Owen's 3rd birthday and my niece's birthday. It is going to be great to be so busy instead of just waiting for time to go by.

I registered Brady for kindergarten (Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!) and he is so excited to go to "The Big School", although as we were walking around looking at all the classrooms, he said he doesn't want a boring one (the rooms with no things hanging from the ceilings). Immunizations will be in the short future but suprisingly enough he is fine with this. We'll see............

So for my sanity, April hurry by and let's be in May already. I don't know how much more I can grow/waddle/feel drained/swell/feel like a scull is grinding on my pubic bone....(I know tmi) but ya just can't sugar coat pain. Ha ha!

No comments: