I have been a total slacker at blogging lately. Blah. I can't seem to get myself to do anything else but the necessities: Exercise, shower, breakfast, errands, reading, lunch, playing with my kids, reading, dinner, bedtime routine, kids to bed, reading....
It's the same day in and day out. Not that I am complaining. I happen to like my laid back life, but I don't know..... maybe my mind and body are getting ready for fall or something. I just don't have the summer excitement anymore. Weight Watchers has been the same for me as well. For the last few weeks I gained about 1 1/2 lbs. I was totally irritated with myself. If I could just stick with it for like 3 weeks, really strict, I would SO be at my goal, but AGAIN......L-A-Z-Y! I did, however, loose the 1 1/2 lbs and am down to 136.6 again, I just need to keep going.
Part of me is just happy with where I am right now. Not that I want to stay at this weight, but I am content for the moment. I still have this nagging thought {we are still paying Weight Watchers and you know how much happier you'll be at your goal} in the back of my mind. So this week I am going to work really hard because let's face it......as soon as the holidays start hitting.....you can kiss the little goal goodbye until Jan 1st.... right?
Ha ha, I am not going to let myself go. There is just no way I can pass up those damn peanut clusters at Christmas time or the yummy egg nog that Brett loves to get. OR the peppermint ice cream, chocolates, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and pretty much all the desserts at family parties! Then there's Thanksgiving with the pies and OH!.........and the shrimp fry........
Huh............. dang........well..........crap. Ummm.....maybe if I just starve myself until Thanksgiving then I will be fine right?!? Lol. Gotta love the holidays.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
gee way to get me craving all those yummy treats!! :)
You can do it, Jina! But I totally understand how you feel. Give it one solid month and I'm sure you'll make some great gains! Don't beat yourself up though, either! You have done and ARE DOING awesomely!
This will be a great week for you...I know it!!
thats why I get myself pregnant over the holidays so i can just let loose!! Ha!
You've done awesome!! This lady who works next door to me did Weight Watchers, and she still goes back once a month. She's done a good job of keeping it off. I know you will to. But I have to say thanks for getting me looking forward to the holiday treats!
Post a Comment