This has been eating away at me for some time now. I have needed to update for quite awhile. I have been struggling for the last few weeks with my weight. A couple weeks ago I weighed in at 138.8 which meant that I had gained almost 3 lbs. I was so mad at myself that I had let it happen. After missing last weeks weigh-in, I was determined that when I went back this week it would be different and I would be back down. Well, I weighed in at 136. I was extremely relieved! That is the lowest I have been on WW so far. My total weight loss is 24.4 lbs. Only .6 to go before I get my 25 lbs weight loss award.
I am so focused and ready to shed the last 10 lbs. I hope that I can even get under that number (not too low, cuz I don't want to look sick) but hopefully by the end of October I will be there. With all these holidays coming up it is going to be a hard challenge and I told Brett that as soon as I get to my goal weight he is taking me to The Buckle to get new pants but not UNTIL I am at my goal. Getting new pants is a huge motivator!
Hang in there people, I have more updates to come! Right now I have to fight off a 3 year old hitting me with a fly swatter!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm still keeping up with your progress and so proud of you!! Way to go!
Post a Comment