Everyone just has a blast. Even the adults. Brett wasn't able to go with me this year. Being a year older I thought for sure that Brady was going to love it, but yeah right. I forced him down it with me 3 times and he was bawling and screaming the whole way.
Owen on the other hand did not make a sound, other than the gasping, when I took him down it. He didn't show like or dislike. He was just doing that gasping babies make when you blow in their face and then when I would laugh he would laugh too.
We were able to have all this fun from 6:00 - 8:30. It makes a lot of memories for everybody and every summer we are always asking when we will have the slipin' slide. It's usually an adult asking too lol.
If you have never tried it, I would reccomend it!

1 comment:
Wow they provide the plastic? Thats cool!
Post a Comment