I have had so much going on lately! And the slowness on the update has been simply that I have been too lazy to download the pictures off my camera that go with everything I want to talk about. So until I beg Brett to do it for me.....you'll just have to wait. I know its almost unbearable huh?
Last Thursday we went to St. George and it was perfect timing. We left all that nasty snow to you guys and with smiles on our faces drove out of town glad to leave it all behind. I missed my Weight Watchers meeting so that is the reason I didn't have a new post. However I am stoked to tell that the Wednesday before I ran my first 3 miles! Whoop whoop! The next day I totally felt it though. I was so sore!
Yesterday I did get to go to the meeting. I weighed in at 145.6 having lost 1 lb. putting a total loss at 14.8 lbs! I am so getting anxious for the 16 lb loss mark. That will mean that I have lost 10% of my total weight from where I started.
Tomorrow is my first 5k and I am so excited. If you have been following my blogs up to this point then you know that I have been preparing for this for about a month and a half. It will be a great accomplishment for me.
Well, I still have Easter, Brady's birthday, St. George, and other little things to update on and by the time I fill your guts full of that..... I will have my 5k to talk about.........this is why I don't scrapbook people! If I can't even jot down a few words, there is no way I can add all that other frilly crap alongside pictures in an album!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment