
Easter was so much fun! As Brady gets older it is exciting, not only for him, but for me too because he understands more. He
LOVED coloring the eggs. He kept hinting that he thought it would be yummy to drink the colors. Brett and I would explain that they don't taste good even though they look like punch and well.....
you know dad's, they just can't resist, so he holds one up to Brady and says "Are you
sure you want to taste it?", and Brady was sure so he lifted the cup to his lips and drank. We were just laughing. I think the taste surprised him at first but then he looked at us and said "
Mmmm!". We thought he was just saying that to hide how nasty it was and that mom and dad were right, but he kept on taking sips! Brett was laughing and I finally had to say "
Brett! He is going to have a sick stomach! Take it away!".

When all the eggs were colored, we dumped all the colors into the sink and Brady was
so upset! He wanted to keep them forever and that is why you see these pictures.


We had a beautiful sacrament meeting on Sunday talking about the Savior. It was a
wonderful day and I truly felt the spirit. Every 3 months on the 2nd Sunday Brett and I are in charge of family home evening for his side of the family. It was our turn on Easter Sunday and because our lesson was on what Easter is truly about, it made it that
much more special for me.
Sorry about the undies shots. You know how boys are.........more comfortable in their skivvies!
1 comment:
I love the pictures... but I'm waiting for the pics from your race last Saturday! Get em up here!
Post a Comment