Baby Carter #3 due May 27 2011. We are so excited and so are the boys! Brady talks about it non-stop, so instead of letting him tell everyone, we just thought that we'd make it official.
Of course hoping for a girl, but would love another boy. (I am just expecting another boy for my own sake :)
My first appointment will be on October 15.
Because of the previous losses that I have had, I have to be on progesterone from 3 1/2 weeks until 12 weeks (which is why I have to know as soon as I am prego) and will be scheduling an early utlrasound at my first appointment to make sure everything is okay.
I will post how it all went on that day. We are thrilled to have another little person added to our family!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! So excited for you... and fingers crossed for a girl. :)
oh my gosh!! Congrats!! That's so awesome!!!
Post a Comment