It has been F O R E V E R since my last post. To catch up on all that has happened since May would take just as long.
After looking everyday (basically every hour) watching for a new listing on numerous house websites, we came across our new home. I went with Brett's dad, Alan (who is a real estate agent) to look inside and instantly loved it. The other houses that we had looked at could not compare. This house had everything that I was looking for.
Later I brought Brett through and he loved it too. So here is the house:
Salem feels right to us. We couldn't be happier. Our view is amazing with Loafer Mountain next to us. We have no backyard neighbors, which we love, and we are on a slow street.
Because we moved in on a Friday and it was chaotic the first Sunday and Brett was gone on the bow hunt the next Sunday, we just went to our new ward last Sunday. It was nice to go and meet everyone. It's hard to be the new ones, I just want to blend in again.
As much as we like it here, we really do miss all our friends in Springville.
So now we are just starting to feel like this is home. Decorating and personalizing the place has begun. I have some way cute ideas for Halloween and wish it would get here sooner lol.

2 comments:
congrats on the new place! looks so nice i cant waite to come see it.
Hurray!!! Your new home is so beautiful. Can't wait to come visit you!
Post a Comment