Monday, October 18, 2010

First Appointment

I was so excited for this day! It has taken FOREVER to get here. I have also been really nervous because I haven't been the best at taking the hormones like I should have.

It sounds so bad.

Like I am playing with fire and just not caring.

But I really am! I just forget to take them in the morning because I am so super busy at that time of the day.

I always take the night time ones though.

Anyway...

My doctor reassured me that things will still be okay, which was a HUGE relief to me. He said that I am progressing right along like I should be and wants me back on Wednesday for my first ultrasound. This will show either a heartbeat or not. I am positive it will be there.

So life, to me, is on hold until then.

I will update (with a for sure due date) on Wednesday! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hear ya... I am SO bad at taking any sort of mandatory medication. We're still trying to get into the fluoride habit around here.

Good luck at that ultrasound! I'll be waiting to hear how it goes!