Brady is going to Little Steps Preschool and he LOVES it! You don't have to tell him twice to get his clothes on, he is usually jumping around waiting for me to say "Go get ready". I have no idea why my pictures are sideways. I rotated them correctly but they just wouldn't load right :(
It has been wonderful for me too. I think he was getting bored and pestering his little brother was the only thing he knew how to do for a while there. This is a great break for both of us. I think its the best $75 I have ever spent lol. He goes Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons and its perfect because I just come home put Owen to bed and have my own time.
His teacher is Carrie Houtz and she is just so sweet. The classroom is in her home and it is decorated so cute! They do the funnest activities and also go on field trips. Their first one will be to the Spanish Fork Airport next Friday.
I am so excited for Brady. He will learn so much! I didn't know whether to shout for joy or cry as I dropped him off for the first time. It was really a mixed emotion time but I am so proud of him and love the way he thinks he is a "big 4" now.

No comments:
Post a Comment