Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett!!

Happy birthday to my cute husband! He is turning 28 years old today which makes it official that I have known him for 10 years! He is every bit as adorable and handsome as the day I met him. In honor of him I am going to list my 28 favorite things or words that describe him:



1- Hardworking

2- Patient

3- Always positive

4- Ambitious

5- His smile

6- His anxious personality

7- The AWESOME dad that he is

8- Thoughtful

9- Giving

10- His butt (hey its my list :)

11- Passionate

12- His testimony

13- I love the way he sings out loud when he's happy and doesn't think anyone is listening

14- The way he puts me first even if I object

15- He's goal oriented

16- He's a great provider

17- The way he plays with our boys the minute he gets home

18- He iron's his own clothes :)

19- Never complains

20- His love for Christmas :)

21- Talented

22- His desire to be the best at whatever he is doing

23- Romantic

24- He's affectionate

25- Adventurous

26- He's a dreamer

27- His love of watching romantic comedies with me

28- He's a sincere person


5 Things you didn't know about Brett:



1- He plays the guitar (acoustic and electric) and taught himself how.

2- He rode his motorcycle threw Payson High School in his boxers.

3- He LOVES rolos, mint chocolate chip icecream and peanut M&Ms

4- He was Garth Brooks biggest fan when he was little. He wrote him a letter and knows ALL his songs.

5- He loves to watch the JAZZ


Brett,

I am so grateful for you and all the love you give to us. You are such a great husband and father. On this day we hope to make you feel special, loved and adored. Being married to you has been the best adventure of my life. I have been blessed to have you in my life and for the 10 birthdays I have spent with you. Our boys are so lucky to have you as their father, idol, mentor, friend, and example. You are an amazing person who deserves more than you know. We love you very much and hope your Birthday is filled with joy and love.

Love
Jina, Brady & Owen

3 comments:

lacey said...

happy birthday brett!! i hope it is the best. jina is right you are so good to your family. (jina just raves about you.)

The Ahlins said...

Happy birthday bretty poo!!

Loralee Choate said...

The photos of your boys at the bottom of the blog are KILLING ME.

(I personally am going to try to get Aarons hair to stick up like that in Muppet fashion and also make him sit in the dryer.)