Here are the new family pictures! I am SO happy with them. My sister-in-law Mandy took them and she did an awesome job! She started doing photography last year and is amazing don't ya think?
I love your pictures. They turned out GREAT! love the one of you and Brett looking up. Your eyes are so pretty. BTW you look great, and good job on the weight.
I am a girly girl who loves reading, organizing, decorating, shopping, baking, traveling and spending time with those I love. I get excited about: improving my health, new make-up, expanding our family, chocolates, growing relationships, building a house someday, planting flowers and finishing our backyard. There are so many things I want to work on, with myself and my family. Everyday is a new chance I get to do that.
9 comments:
These look AWESOME!! What a hottie you are! You've definitely got the 'sex-kitten' look down! And the boys couldn't be cuter! Congrats!
What a darling family! The pictures are sooo cute. She did a great job!
love love love! what a cute family!!
you look so cute! I love the jeans!
cute fam!
So cute! And you look great! You have such a cute family!
SUPER SUPER ADORABLE!!! You look great Jina!
those look so great!!! where did you guys take those? it looks familiar?? she did a really good job.
oh I love your red hair! It is gorgeous. they are all so cute!
I love your pictures. They turned out GREAT! love the one of you and Brett looking up. Your eyes are so pretty. BTW you look great, and good job on the weight.
Post a Comment