Getting down to the last 10 lbs! Today at WW I weighed in at 136.2!!! I am super stoked. After all the BBQ's lately, I for sure thought that I had gained a little. I really need to get back to running cuz I have been a big slacker. With it being so hot I just don't have the motivation. What happened to all those beautiful rainy days?
We went to the new Payson Pool on Tuesday and had a blast! I loved every minute of being in the nice cool water, and so did my kids. It makes me want to take water aerobics or something. I wish I had taken pics of the fun we had, but I am forgetful. The pool is really great because it is all about little kids. There is so much to do and it is way cheap. Both Brady and Owen got in for only a $1 each, and I was $3.77. Can't beat that! I want to go back real soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is my brother, Jordan's, birthday. He is on a mission in Fresno, California and has been gone since October 1, 2008. In some ways it has gone by fast, but it feels like forever since I have seen him. I was never really close to Jordan and it is probably because of our age difference, but I miss him. His birthday seems kind of weird without a party. I know he is where he needs to be though, and am grateful for the sacrifice he is making. He is the 1st missionary in my family and we are so proud of him.
Tomorrow is my Grandpa Frank Haymore's birthday. It will be a bittersweet day. My mom asked my Grandma what she would like to do for the day and suggested a few things but my Grandma just wanted to stay at her living facility. My mom will be spending the day with her to comfort her.
I have to stop and think of the thoughts my Grandma probably has. You would have to imagine her wondering what kind of purpose she could possibly be kept here for at her age. I know she misses my Grandpa dearly. My mom has often caught her talking to him and then catching herself as she realizes that he is not sitting next to her. It breaks my heart to think of being without the person you deeply love. My Grandpa and Grandma where together for a really long time and this is the longest separation......ever!
So as I go about my day tomorrow with all the chaos and activities planned, my Grandpa will be in my heart and mind. I will also be thinking of my Grandma and hoping that she will be able to get through tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe 24th of July.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am super jealous about your weight loss. Way to be. You so rock.
BTW: I think it is funny that you consider me a health nut...so not...but do love to learn.
I love having you guys in the ward too...we always need a saucy red head to keep us all on our toes.
136 is AWESOME!! Way to stick with it and keep losing! Don't stress about whether you'll be able to reach your goal. I know you can do it!
Nice work on the weight loss! That seriously takes so much dedication!
Sorry about your grandpa. Sometimes the thought crosses my mind about what I will do when my husband leaves this earth, and then I just hope that I get to go first.
Post a Comment