Ever feel like your not taking enough pictures and you start panicking? Well, I'm really starting to have those moments.
When Brady was younger, I took a lot of pictures. Brett was like, "Okay Jina, we have enough of him in the tub now!". It is sad that I can't say that about Owen.
People always say you take less and less pictures the more and more kids you have and I thought that was never going to
I also, throughout Brady's life up until he was about 2 1/2 years, have written down everything about him once a month. His likes, dislikes, things he says, favorite: shows, foods, toys, friends, etc., but with Owen I have missed a few months here and there and it makes me want to cry! Silly I know.
So yesterday I had them outside and they looked just so darn cute that I had to take these pictures. I know pretty soon I will look back and think how small and precious they were.
I NEVER pictured myself having boys . When I found out I was pregnant with Brady, I was in total shock. Like I didn't know that "boy" was even an option. I just pictured myself with girls.
Brett was like, " Why is it so weird?", and I said "Because I have a penis growing inside me!!!". And I said, "Wouldn't you feel a little weird if you had a vagina growing inside you?". And you should have seen the look on his face! He said
Now, I can't see my life any different than it is right now. I wouldn't change the little terrors I have been given. I love my boys!

2 comments:
That is so funny!! I always pictured myself having boys for some reason so we'll see what this next one is, but I totally know what you mean about the picture thing. I have been a total slacker lately!
All I can say is thank goodness for digital cameras. Who cares if you have 100 photos of your kids in the tub? It's not like "back in the day" when you had to get all those rolls of film developed.... AND buy more film.
Post a Comment