So much for taking pictures of New Years. I always seem to forget my camera where ever I go! We had a blast at a party with our cousins and their friends. We played mafia, and a little game close to home called "poor cow". It is the most hilarious thing ever! What you do is get a big group of people sitting in a circle and one person in the middle as the cow. The cow chooses someone in the group to start with first, gets down on their hands and knees and moos their very best just like a cow. The person they chose is suppose to try their very hardest not to laugh and to keep a completely straight face while patting the cows head and saying "poor cow, poor cow". Trust me it sounds easy but it definitely is not! All of us were laughing so hard we had stomach aches. Yeah.... we're corny like this.
I can't believe its 2009! I am excited for this next year though. Brett and I are going to try to get into a house and we are going to Oregon for a week in August. Plus other spur of the moment vacations that just may come up. It will be fun.
I think the goals I have for this year are: more family dinners (we need to teach Brady that there are things called "kitchen tables" lol) just taking the time to sit down together and talk about the day. I also want to work on better health, and becoming more spiritual. Having kids has made me put myself on hold. This year I want to focus more on myself. When your kids don't go to bed until 11:00 p.m. it is so hard to want to exercise or want to read my scriptures, but I think I will be a better person, wife, and mom if I take some time for myself. Well, the hardest part about change is admitting that there is room for it right? Ha ha.
I hope that everyone will have a great new year and will get all that their hoping for out of 2009!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey There! I'm so glad you found me! I haven't seen you since your baby shower. = ( What a cute little family! I added you to our blog so we can keep in touch! Loves!
Hey Jina, It was so good to see you at AE the other day. Your kids are so adorable. Glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment