Brett and I went to the BodyWorld's Exhibit last night with our friends April and Jon. Our tickets were for 10:30 p.m. and when we got there, people were everywhere. It was like you stood there in the middle of the chaos not knowing whether to stay and take the biggest patience test of your life........ or not and just leave. Also you stood there wondering if what you were waiting for was really going to be worth it or not. There were endless lines all over. A hour and a half into waiting, we thought that it was never going to end. Around 1:00 a.m. we finally got to see what we came for.
Now I wasn't sure how I was going to react. I was just hoping I wasn't going to be sick. I have never seen a cadaver before, especially one that has been cut open, so I was kinda nervous. To my relief I didn't get sick. The bodies..... though they were real..... didn't look that way to me. Each one was in a different position and you could look at how our bodies function while doing various things. It was amazing. They even had babies and you got to see how they looked when you first get pregnant from 5 weeks up to when they are born. I think that was my favorite part. There was so much to look at. It took us about 2 hours to go through and look at all the displays but it was a good experience. O-and if you do go......make sure you don't where heels! They will kill ya by the end of the night.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to go do that, but not stand in line THAT long!
That was so much fun. Thanks for going with us! We need to do something again..something with NO LINES!!! :)
Post a Comment