Tuesday, April 5, 2011
32 Week Appointment
I gained only 3 lbs which I was super stoked about. Her heartbeat is still great and I am officially at every two weeks for my appointment now! YAY! I love it when these milestones come up! I am slowly getting things ready for her. Brett and I are going to be going this week to get a rocker/recliner for our bedroom and I will be going today to get nightstands for our room. The diaper bag is on its way from the great state of California (thank you ebay). It was a diaper bag that I saw and loved at Cherry Lane Boutique in Provo, but I couldn't get myself to pay $95.00 for it. After a friend suggested to look on ebay, I found the exact same diaper bag, brand and color, for $47.00!!!!! I totally scored! This month is going to be quite busy for me. Among getting all the finishing touches ready for baby Chloe, I have Brady's 5th birthday coming which of course includes a friend party with non-other than a pirate theme, other family members birthdays.....4 to be exact, maternity pictured shoot (done by my talented sis-in-law Mandy), my goal of getting all our family pictures developed-framed-and hung up this month, a shower for me thrown by my fabulous friends back in Springville, and the planning of a bridal shower for my new sis-in-law CJ. I am so glad that I am busy though! It really helps being pregnant go by faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay! befor you know it she will be here. glad your busy so it will fly by! are you going to have a baby shower for this sweet little gal?
Post a Comment