Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Silently Around

I have been very bad at blogging but I am always reading others and checking in on my little baby ticker telling me how many days and weeks I have left.

Nothing too exciting has been going on since my last post, however, things that ARE exciting are coming up. They are:

1. My brother Jordan is getting married to CJ this Saturday.

2. The ulitmate Jazz game on February 9th me and my honey will watch lower bowl as they fight it out with the Bulls. (Yeah I am THE best wife EVER!......stocking stuffer I gave Brett for Christmas).

3. Valentines Day. I love this day.

4. St George at the end of this month! Yay! My boys are SO excited to sleep in a hotel.
It gives me the heebie geebies no matter how nice it is.

5. Our 7th Anniversay March 20th. Holy crap!

6. Brady's 5th birthday April 13. Makes me want to cry!!

7. Owen's 3rd birthday May 8. Can't believe it!

8. Our beautiful baby girl due on May 27th (hopefully sooner lol). Still no name! But have a few out there we are considering.

As the sober months of January and February pass us, these are things that I grab onto in order to keep my sanity and make things exciting. I ususally don't get down in the dumps this time of year but this year its been slowly swallowing me.

Good thing for books, baking, sewing, family movie and pizza nights, hut building with my boys and Grandma visits. These rare days of sunshine are helping too.

So it is a goal to start blogging as these things occur.

And don't forget that I am always here stalking!

1 comment:

lacey said...

wow you have lots in the works. :)