Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where The Magic Happens!


Okay, so I know that you don't really want to read that kind of a title and then see a bed....let alone MY bed! Hahhaha! But I had to get your attention somehow....right?
And I just really want to brag about my new beautiful bed that I have wanted forever and ever! It is absolutely gorgeous and makes me want to stay at home, cuddling up in it.......or faking sick, for days!
I have been wanting a new fresh piece of furniture in my home and always debated about getting a bed because we rent. And you know when you move things get dented and scratched. Well, I don't care anymore lol.
I went to the RC Willey Outlet Store, saw this sleigh bed, bought it and had it loaded into Brett's truck without telling him.
I know. Gutsy huh?
I DID call him on the way home and tell him I got him a Valentine's gift but that he would have to help me unload it when he got home. (I couldn't help it! my concience got the better of me!).
He said "Ya right... that is for me!". Hahhahha!
What can you do? I have to justify buying it some how lol.
Our next date night, we bought the bedding (which I totally fell in love with) and the three pillows that go with it.
I LOVE having lots and lots of pillows. For the next few days afterward, Brett would notice new pillows that just kept appearing on it and finally confronted me about them. I just told him that I am going to get ALL the ones I want because I have never had a bedding that matched so completely and with everything on it that I have always wanted to get but always put off for different reasons but mostly because of money.
So he just let me do as I pleased. LOVE that man!

No comments: