Monday, April 19, 2010

Brady's Birthday!

My Brady man turned 4 on the 13 of April! I love this kid so much! When I brought up the idea to him of having a friend birthday party he was all about it. I asked him what kind of party we should have and suggested maybe doing a favorite color theme and he was SO EXCITED! Green is his favorite color, so for the next two weeks I planned the decor, utensils, and games etc. I wanted everything to be green.

I made invitations that were green and I think when all the kids got theirs, it made them super excited to see just how green it was going to be. We also had all the guests wear their favorite green shirt.


I feel like the party was a super success and Brady had SO much fun. We had a candy walk (a.k.a cake walk but with candy), scavengarhunt for the "green" treasures, painted faces and decorated green cupcakes complete with green frosting and candy. AND as you can see Brady even had green hair!! (Which he thought was SO COOL!).


We also had our traditional family party for the little man and he just had to have this creation... Of course its GREEN!


Let me just say, I don't want anything to do with the color green

for a long,

long time.
By the way, this is what he wanted so bad for his birthday. The "How To Train Your Dragon" pajamas. I was totally for it because he needs new jammies so bad!




Brady is such a special boy and quite the character. We are just in awe of the things that he catches on to. I am sad to think that this is the final year I have with him before he starts school!

We are so proud of him and the independent person he has become.These are my four favorites of Brady:

1. He STILL has me lay by him at night to go to sleep AND only I can do it! It is our special snuggle time.

2. He has the most adorable freckles. Ever.
3. He is a great helper. And he just LOVES fixing things.....like Owen's head, which seems to need just one more whack with the hammer or sword to make it right.
4. I love how he wants to do everything that dad does. They are true buddies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!!

2 comments:

p said...

love that cke...so cute.
make-your-own-invitations.com

Rachel said...

I love how in the group shot, everyone is looking forward... except for Spencer.