Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Still Here

I have so many updates to do! I will be posting soon. It's not that I have been extremely busy....it just laziness. Blog stalking is one of my favorite things to do so really, I have been around alot lol.

I think this is the biggest break I have had so far and shouldn't let it happen again. Now I am overwhelmed with things to update on.

I am so excited for Easter. Especially since it falls on Conference weekend this year. I love relaxing and enjoying the company of family.

AND Brett and I agree that having Easter on a non-sacrament meeting day makes the candy part SO much easier.

So with the mention of Easter, I want to know what everyone's Easter traditions are. What did you get (when you were little, that you loved) from the Easter bunny? What do you do with your families that day? Or have any other thing that is unique?

2 comments:

lacey said...

good question, the thing i love is the easter egg hunt, i was always sad when we couldnt do it outside but i still loved it!! i hope the snow melts so bridger can do it outside this year, but i wont hold my breath.

annie said...

i know this is late now but, i think our most unique tradition is that i put out little bunny foot prints going from the kids room and leading the kids to the baskets in the morning so they can find them. it was always fun following them as a kid so i do it for my kids now :) i'm glad your jumping back on the blog waggin :)