Since my last update on my weight...I gained a pound, lost it, and missed a weigh-in because of our St. George trip. On Thursday when I went in I lost 1.4 putting me at 132.2. I was happy! Lately I have been trying really hard to go for two weeks straight recording what I am eating and counting points so that Brett can reward me with new pants. He hears me complain about how hard it is at my weak moments, feels bad for me, then tells me I can just go get some new pants but I wont let myself do that. He, as my coach, has wanted to quit on me a few times because he feels bad telling me no to things but I wont let him lol.
I want to feel like I am completely sacrificing to get them. AND because if I do, loosing pounds = loosing inches = loosing pant sizes. If I go get them right now, I wont be in a different size. It's weird sometimes because I can feel my body getting smaller but the numbers on the scale don't change. All of a sudden on the 6th or so day of tracking it's like BAM! And then I see the numbers drop.
Today when I got on the scale it said 130.8! I was not expecting it at all and was so excited I called Brett to share the news lol. Now If I can just keep it going until next Sunday, I can get a very much needed and anticipated pair of jeans! I am so sick of wearing the same ones over and over lol!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look so great. Seriously skinny! I am really jealous. And i loved your red/purple outfit on Sunday...did you notice that we matched. Too funny.
Post a Comment