Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4 Things Tag

4 Things Tag

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 14 years old
2. Having my 1st real crush
3. Meeting my friends that I would have throughout high school
4. Starting to figure-out my fashion sense lol


What I am going to do today:
1. Going to the mall
2. Eating lunch with my mom and dad
3. Taking a nap (YAY!)
4. Making dinner and starting a new book

What I love about my husband:
1. He is ambitious
2. He excels at everything he does
3. He is the greatest father
4. The way he dances when/if we go country dancing (it's the most hilarious thing you've ever seen!

Jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Checker for a pharmacy
3. Pizza waitress and delivery gal
4. Dental assistant

Movies I have seen more then once:
1. Gladiator (not by choice trust me)
2. The Money Pit (it just cracks me up!)
3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
4. The Princess Bride

Places I have lived:
1. Payson
2. Spanish Fork
3. Springville
4. Ummm......what if you don't have a fourth?? Does that mean I am sheltered?? Lol

Places I have been:
1. Nevada
2. Yellow Stone
3. Wyoming
4. Montana

Places I want to visit:
1. Jerusalem (yeah wishful thinking I know)
2. Italy
3. New York
4. California

Tv shows I watch:
1. Clean House
2. Nancy Grace
3. True Life
4. I Shouldn't Be Alive
*This is if I even do watch TV.

Things you dont know about me:
1. I have never seen the ocean!
2. I HATE touching freshly copied paper when its still hot. It is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
3. I can't go to bed without my blanket from when I was a kid.
4. I LOVE yard sales!

No comments: