So I guess its about time I start really blogging right? Well, to start, we just added an adorable little boy to our family in May. His name is Owen and his big brother just simply adores him. Two boys are quite interesting and I never thought or I guess, pictured, myself with boys but they are the joy of my life.
I never understood what people meant when they said "Your life will change from this point on", when I was about to have my first baby. But now I completely understand. And I also never knew how a 2 year old could get my temperature boiling and then smile at me and all the frustration forgotten in an instant. Being a mother has taught me sacrifice, selflessness, patience, nurturing, that a person can still function on literally no sleep, and it is possible to watch re-run after re-run of Thomas the Train and Yo Gabba Gabba and still be sane enough to have an adult conversation..... but most of all it has taught me unconditional LOVE. At the end of the day nothing matters but making sure my babies know how much I love them.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh that was so sweet Jina, you are really good with words! I am glad you decided to start blogging :) and thanks for the ideas hopefully it will be a great anniversary :)
Post a Comment