Thursday, December 11, 2008
Almost Christmas!
I am getting so excited for Christmas. I love all the parties! My husband's family has what is called a "shrimp fry", where everyone brings their specialty shrimp cooked just their preferred perfect way. This particular party is probably my most favorite because it is for adults only, 18 years and up, and we have the very much anticipated gift exchange (which gets pretty heated!). The top sought after items this year?? Tool sets, knifes, home decor, and good old cash taped to a hershey chocolate syrup bottle. Picture rats going after a bag of Cheetos. Ha ha! But most of all we can get together and socialize without our kids running around and pulling on our legs. None of us can go to this party without feeling as though Christmas is in the air and just around the corner. I love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jina, wow it had been so long. I just got your christmas card in the mail today and saw that you have a blog. Your boys are so cute, its good to hear from you. I also have a blog
(meg-thomas.blogspot.com)we need to get together sometime and do lunch. tell you mom and Family I said hi.
Post a Comment