Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Proof Is In The Puddin'

Tracking what I eat (as I should have been doing for a while now) is definitely paying off. On Thursday at Weight Watchers I lost 4 lbs!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap huh?!?!? I now weigh 133.6 and am only 8 lbs away from my goal! I earned my 25 lbs lost award (actually exceeded that with a total loss of 26.4 to be exact) but couldn't stay for the meeting (which means I sadly missed my round of applause) but they will be announcing it this coming Thursday. This is such a long awaited for accomplishment and it feels AWESOME!

I am still going strong and can't wait to see where I will be at on Thursday!

4 comments:

Shaina and Cody said...

That is awesome..I am so excited for you..

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

nice! you are awesome!

lacey said...

way to go girl!!! you rock!!

Byron & Lori Orton said...

Your blog is so cute! Do you care if I add it to mine? Mine is private, but I would love to add you as a reader :)