Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Caboose!

We are expecting #4!!!! I am due on February 8th 2014. It feels like its going quicker this time around maybe because I am due earlier in the year. I am 9 weeks now and had my first ultrasound Monday. The little lima bean has a perfect fluttering heart! I love that my doctor does this for me to ease my worrying. Still taking progesterone (until 12 weeks) but have only been mostly at night. Crossing my fingers everything continues going perfectly!

My kids are so excited. Owen woke up the other morning and said, "Mom, I had a dream last night that the baby came out and it was a grill!". And yes, that is how he still says "girl" lol.

I have had a ton of nausea and anxiety (reason unknown) this time. Hoping it eases up in the next little bit. My clothes are already getting tighter (ARG!) and feeling sleepy especially after lunch.

We are planning a trip this month with Brett's family I am so excited about but the destination is, for the moment, undecided. But it will be sunny, warm and with a pool, shopping, but mostly with lots of relaxation!

No comments: